An adventure of a lifetime is less complicated than you think
Frequently asked questions
Be-remote does not place participants in jobs, this is not an application for employment. We provide a space for you to be productive, each member joins the programme with their own job that allows them to work remotely.
But sometimes being part of these programs inspires you to settle in your our business as a digital nomad.
100% yes, we are always open to collaborating. We would love to hear what ideas you might have. It can be from content creating, blog post writing or even hosting workshops. Please get in touch.
Each destination could vary slightly but they usually include
- Four-week in a co-living space (a private room or shared room if preferred)
- Unlimited co-working space access and its activities.
- A friendly ambassador who’s always available to assist with requests you might have and who is part of the group when there are leisure activities.
- Outdoor excursions ie. sunset hikes, surfing, diving, local experiences, community events…(we will give you the list for you to choose which ones do you prefer).
- Learning opportunities: skill sharing (between the participants), talks, workshops, activities…
- Lifetime be-remote community member and discounts in other retreats and yearly activities for old members.
- Assistance with applying for a visa.
- Assistance with transport.
- Airport pickup and drop off.
- Local SIM card so you’re always connected.
- Welcome dinner to get you settled.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Information about best workshops and events in the area.
- Volunteering or collaborating with local associations and interesting projects.
You can use PayPal or transfer directly into our international bank account we will provide you the details once decided to take the leap.
Your spot is held as soon as you pay your $400 deposit. Final payments will need to be paid 30 days before your program is set to start. Deposits are refundable 7 days after you paid for it. Up to 30 days before your program starts, a full refund will be given less your $400 deposit, which can be used to another be-remote program that starts within 3 months of your original program. If you cancel up to 15 days nor your deposit neither your payment be refunded.